Making Your HubSpot Website WCAG 2.1 Compliant
The following directions are part of a full step-by-step guide to making a HubSpot website WCAG 2.1 AA compliant. These recommendations are intended for websites managed on the HubSpot CMS but can be adapted for other content management systems. In addition to explaining the WCAG Success Criteria and how to address them, this guide also describes how the AudioEye Managed solution may address each issue.
2.5.2 Pointer Cancellation
- Partially Resolved
- Manually Managed
- N/A - Level AAA
User interface components and navigation must be operable.
Make it easier for users to operate functionality through various inputs beyond keyboard.
For functionality that can be operated using a single pointer, at least one of the following is true:
- No Down-Event: The down-event of the pointer is not used to execute any part of the function;
- Abort or Undo: Completion of the function is on the up-event, and a mechanism is available to abort the function before completion or to undo the function after completion;
- Up Reversal: The up-event reverses any outcome of the preceding down-event;
- Essential: Completing the function on the down-event is essential.
- This criteria is partially resolved and/or detected with AudioEye Managed but may require some manual intervention and/or collaboration with AudioEye.