Making Your HubSpot Website WCAG 2.1 Compliant
The following directions are part of a full step-by-step guide to making a HubSpot website WCAG 2.1 AA compliant. These recommendations are intended for websites managed on the HubSpot CMS but can be adapted for other content management systems. All suggestions in this guide are in conjunction with the accessiBe solution and require an active license. For more information on the accessiBe platform and pricing, you can learn more here.
1.4.12 Text Spacing
- Partially Resolved
- Manually Managed
- N/A - Level AAA
Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
Make it easier for users to see and hear content including separating foreground from background.
In content implemented using markup languages that support the following text style properties, no loss of content or functionality occurs by setting all of the following and by changing no other style property:
- Line height (line spacing) to at least 1.5 times the font size;
- Spacing following paragraphs to at least 2 times the font size;
- Letter spacing (tracking) to at least 0.12 times the font size;
- Word spacing to at least 0.16 times the font size.
- This criteria is completely resolved with accessiBe or HubSpot.