Phillip Chester joined Morey Creative in August of 2022 as a Web Designer. His previous experience includes being a web designer within the higher education marketing industry and doing freelance design and visual identity work for everything from local sports radio shows to beauty schools.
Phillip graduated from the University of North Carolina Asheville with a bachelor’s degree in New Media with a focus on web and interactive design. Outside of his passion for design he enjoys playing music, seeing live shows, watching his favorite sports teams play, and sharing his love of all things North Carolina related with the world.
Phillip is a native of Western North Carolina. He lives in Asheville with his wife Lesly, daughter Etta, and their two cats Dell Purry and Alonzo Meowing.
- Phil Nickname
- Charlotte Hornets Favorite Team
- Hufflepuff Hogwarts House
- Teleportation Desired Superpower
- Favorite artist is too hard to pin down. Here are some of my favorite albums: Arcade Fire Funeral, Band of Horses Everything All The Time, LCD Soundsystem Sound of Silver, Sturgill Simpson A Sailor’s Guide To Earth, and all the Jason Isbell. Favorite Artist
- Charles Barkley Celebrity Alter-Ego