On this episode of 'Inbound & Down,' co-hosts Jon Sasala and Danielle Esposito discuss how Morey Creative customizes clients' websites with rep personalization to drive traffic, generate leads, and help sales representatives earn commission.
As an inbound marketing agency committed to providing exceptional services for our clients to help elevate their businesses to the next level, we believe it's important to go above and beyond the status quo. One of the ways we do this is through customizing our clients' websites with rep personalization.
If your company or clients have a sales team, utilizing rep personalization isn't only a great way to help your sales representatives earn commission, but it can help drive traffic to your website (which is fantastic for SEO), and also generate leads.
Here are several ways we've customized our client MerchantPro Express' website with rep personalization:
- Visitors arriving at the website through a link from a sales rep (either those sent out, or posted on social) view the sales rep contact info at its top instead of the default contact info.
- That same personalization is included in blog articles, with corresponding quotes from sales reps properly attributed.
- If a sales rep sends a link or shares it on his or her social media and a visitor fills out a form or schedules a consultation, the new prospect will be added to HubSpot's contact database.
"It's a way for the sales reps to generate their own leads, even if they've never spoke to that person," explains Creative Director Jon Sasala.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Companies can leverage rep personalization for content sharing, lead generation, and driving traffic to their site.
- Reps can utilize personalization to increase commissions.
- For an agency, it's important to go above and beyond to customize clients' websites.
Have any questions or topic suggestions? Comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Morey Creative Studios' Marketing Blog
Get Morey Creative Studios' latest marketing articles straight to your inbox.
On this episode of 'Inbound & Down,' host Jon Sasala chats with marketer, podcaster and author, David Bain about his book ''Marketing Now,'' based on hours of audio/video interviews. Read More
On this episode of 'Inbound & Down,' host Jon Sasala sits down with the Go-to-Market Lead (Web & CMS Hub) for HubSpot, Luke Summerfield to chat about the inbound marketing company's brand new Content Management System (CMS) Hub and his Growth-Driven Design initiatives. Read More
On this episode of 'Inbound & Down,' host Jon Sasala sits down with the founder of Global Accessibility Awareness Day, Joe Devon, to talk about the event's inception and how individuals and businesses alike can participate. Read More